50 HP Parts for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 HP Parts for Sale

I have a 50 HP Honda motor that I am parting out. The top end exploded, so much of the powerhead is shot. Serial Number BAZS-3220755. This came off a 2002 boat, so I am assuming that it is about that old. All parts are for sale. If you need something, make an offer.

trim sensor

Originally posted by jonnygorgo View Post
    I have a 50 HP Honda motor that I am parting out. The top end exploded, so much of the powerhead is shot. Serial Number BAZS-3220755. This came off a 2002 boat, so I am assuming that it is about that old. All parts are for sale. If you need something, make an offer.
    u still have the motor. i think i need a trim sensor cause the gauge dont work. i have a 50 honda my email frenchytitus@hotmail.com. p.s or if u know anybody with the parts let me know thanks kenny

Comment

trim relay

I am in need of the power trim relay. Its the black rectangular piece with potted in wiring. Would you happen to have that?

Comment

beauty onlines

MAC Cosmetics company offers, the expected response of excess inventory and sales. Due to the enormous success of the MAC Makeup and its approach to development has been the definition of a dilemma. Question for MAC Cosmetics discount, but do not deliver. Since the price-conscious consumers, we are all the time hunting for a bargain. Unfortunately, it seems, economic MAC Buyer relatively little success, at least where the mark is the most popular. Unfortunately, you do not give to meet demand. Although the offer cryptic MAC cosmetics are rare, there are still some good deals for those who are currently watching to be found.

Comment

Remote control assembly?

Don't know if you still have this motor, but I have a project to convert a BF50 around the same vintage (2001) from tiller to remote. So, I'd be interested in any of the relevant parts.

Comment

It's a long shot but I could use the lower unit if it's in good shape. Let me know. EricStender1@yahoo.coom

Comment

Honda 50 HP motor

I'm very interested in your honda motor and I would like to buy the whole thing from you if you still have it. my phone number is 360-271-0989. If you still have it and would be willing to sell me the whole thing that would be awesome. Thanks, Josh.

Comment

I'm very interested in your honda motor and I would like to buy the whole thing from you if you still have it. my phone number is 360-271-0989. If you still have it and would be willing to sell me the whole thing that would be awesome. Thanks, Josh.

Comment

Working...
                X