Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2A Carburetor

Hi,
    I need a carburetor for my BF2A Honda but cant find the correct one to order.
    Engine # BAEE 1106025 & Frame # BAES 1105285, cant find any BAEE's so I guess correct one is BAES. Cant seem to find any 1105000+ either, does anyone know the correct one? It's pre-1997.

Yes the frame number is the one to use for parts lookup, the serial number listed on parts lookup are starting serial so want Honda Outboard Parts Pre-1997 BF2AK SA OUTBOARD ENGINE, JPN, VIN# BAES-1100001 number 9 is the carb assy, there are 2 listed but they both supersede to same part number, so you can order either part number.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Honda Outboard Parts

Comment

Hi
      I also need a carb for my 2BF outboard. The only number I can find is BAEE 1002627, which is cast into the engine case. Is there any way to order the correct parts with just this number? I would also like to install a new water pump impeller.
      Thanx for your help
      Doug

Comment

Originally posted by DougL View Post
        Hi
        I also need a carb for my 2BF outboard. The only number I can find is BAEE 1002627, which is cast into the engine case. Is there any way to order the correct parts with just this number? I would also like to install a new water pump impeller.
        Thanx for your help
        Doug
        It would be a 1987 model number BF2AH.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Honda Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanx
          There are different carbs listed for LA and SA versions. How can I tell if it's an SA or LA? Is the Ser # (for determining which carb to use)the numeric part of the BAEE # on the engine case?
          I'm new to this stuff, so I really appreciate your help
          Doug

Comment

The serial number on transom bracket will tell difference but not engine serial.
            The "SA" is short shaft(fits on 15 inch transom), the "LA" is a long shaft(20 inch transom)
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Honda Outboard Parts

Comment

There is no serial number on my transom bracket. Does this mean that I can't identify the correct parts to order?

Comment

Working...
              X