Honda BF90 Tiller to remote conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda BF90 Tiller to remote conversion

I have a 2002 BF90 tiller and would like to convert it to a remote with a baystar steering. Is there a kit for this like in the smaller motors? What parts do I need?
    I have a Honda premium single arm binnacle that has never been used from another boat I repowered will this work?
    Thanks,

You would just need to remove tiller and install a steering hook, 53234-ZW1-010 and a key switch panel and harness kit, 06323-ZW1-V03.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Honda Outboard Parts

Comment

I have a switch panel part 32340-zw1-vo2 not sure which honda it goes to...will it work? What does the 06323-ZW1-V03 have? Also the tilt rod the engine pivots on is frozen and the link arm just got bent, will these be needed or replaced by the Baystar?
      Thanks for the great help

Comment

32340-zw1-vo2 will work but it does include main harness. Yes that would be Baystar parts.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Honda Outboard Parts

Comment

Ok I am ready to get this order going. So I'll need the steering hook part # 53234-ZW1-010, and a wire harness that needs to be 20' I did a search and came up with many part # all $73.09
          32105-ZW7-000AH is a 20wire
          32500-ZY6-020AHR is a 23wire
          and there were several others

Which will I need with the premimum binnicale and the 32340-zw1-vo2 going to my 2002 BF90?
          Thanks you've been a huge help!

Comment

use the 32500-ZY6-020AHR is a 23wire.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Honda Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
            X