Aclaracion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aclaracion

HELLO, GOOD TO ALL, I HAVE A DOUBT AND WOULD LIKE ME TO THE DIRECTORS MAY HELP ME.

In early August called for in the WEB PAGE, TWO SETS spark plugs, OR 8 BUJIAS FOR MY HONDA BF 130 HP, AFTER MUCH SEND E-MAIL THAT NEVER He replied, DI LOST BY THE ORDER, BUT IF YOU WITH FERTILIZER The shipping.
    RESULT THAT WAS VERY happy with this purchase page, BECAUSE IT WAS THE THIRD TO REQUEST THAT AS THEY CAN RELY ON AND continue shopping, TRAQUILIDAD THE TAKING OF ORDERS TO COME TO MY NEXT DOOR ??????... .

On the other hand, I would like to overcome the problem of ME THAT MY candles and posted it, BECAUSE IT WAS THE AMOUNT PAID SO MUCH OF THE SAME, AS WELL AS THE PAYMENT OF THE AGENCY OF TRANSPORTATION, THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION beforehand.

For information or help with an order send an email to jessica.r@outdoornetwork.com or call 877-408-1499 extension 124
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Honda Outboard Parts

Comment

Hello again, just send an email to this contact, at least I hope it meets on the request made by August, as well as, of the possibility of continuing to rely on boat.net, for the next possible purchases they might ask, thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
      X