BF135 Buzzer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF135 Buzzer

I have been getting intermittent buzz on my starboard engine. However, I have installed a new battery due to symptoms of not starting. After doing so, started up fine but buzz continue intermittently. Check Alternator voltage, but found to be showing 23v, rather strange. I have disconnected the alternator connector and use the port battery for starting the starboard engine.
    However, buzz continued. I do have my sensor for the water separator broken out a while now, so I eliminated water.

Appreciate any assistance

regards
    Scalla

High charge voltage usually is open circuit from alternator, make sure battery connections are clean and tight, Check alternator fuse.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Honda Outboard Parts

Comment

I have remove and repair alternator, check and cleaned cables. However, the buzz continued constantly. I have also observed that the exhaust manifold is extremely not.

problem do continue with continuous buzz.

regards
      Scalla

Comment

Hey Guys,
        I have done a thorough cleaning of all temperature sensors , clean thermostats and replace alternator.
        Continuous buzz has stopped completely. However, I tried to adjust idle speed as per manual. Whenever I disconnect the IAC valve, engine cuts off. Will not idle with SCS and disconnected IAC Valve.

Appreciate any possible assistance

regards
        Scalla

Comment

Working...
        X